2022 Ronstan Marine Catalogue - Flipbook - Page 245
FEATURES & INFORMATION
Fall Arrest Systems
SAFETY RAIL SYSTEM
The complete Safety Rail System consists of the following components:
• One track rail with stop holes at 50mm centres and mounting holes at
100mm centres (centre of the last mounting hole at each end of the track rail
is located 48mm from the end).
• One tandem sliding car assembly consisting of two cars joined together with
a connecting plate.
• Each car has a single attachment point for personal protection equipment.
• One of the cars has a spring-loaded plunger to allow the assembly to be
fixed in position at any of the stop holes in the track rail. This plunger can
be disengaged to allow free movement of the car assembly along the rail.
• Two end stops installed at the extremities of the track rail.
TRACK RAIL MOUNTED IN VERTICAL PLANE
• Longer runs can be achieved by using more than
one section of track rail and trimming to length
as required, provided that the distance between
mounting fasteners never exceeds 100mm. The
joining insert should be used to aid alignment when
fitting multiple sections of track rail.
• Additional sliding cars for supporting tools or
equipment can be connected to the main
tandem car with the connector plate.
• Optional end stop cover plates.
• Black or silver anodised cars and track.
RCC22-3A & RCC22-5
(OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT CAR & CONNECTOR PLATE)
TRACK RAIL MOUNTED IN HORIZONTAL PLANE
Ronstan Fall Arrest Systems are tested and certified to relevant European and Australian
approved to the relevant CE or other standards for such equipment. Each harness or device
Standards, by Lloyd’s Register, Copenhagen (Denmark), and are appropriate for single person
must be secured to a separate attachment point. Full product range details can be found at
use with an energy absorber to the EN355 standard. They must only be used with personal
www.ronstan.com. Installation, usage and maintenance information is available under the
protection equipment (harnesses, lanyards, fall arresters and other devices) that are
SUPPORT tab on the site.